Saturday, December 16, 2006

Relaxed........

Woke up to a bright cheery morning. Normal routines, but guess I would just take it easy today. The past 3 days were tiring for my feet so I think I wouldn't do that weekend jog, but a brisk stroll would be nice in this weather. This gave me time to soak in the scenaries along the canal. I counted some 17 white herons along the banks, and one bigger grey (or brown) heron, standing rather lonesome and very still. Then there's that blue... errr... was it a kingfisher? Seen it couple of times before. Paused to talk to the guy walking his doggie. Found out that the dog's a japanese breed, very well taken care of, with nice furry furs. He pointed out the part on the tail where the golden brown coloration is seen coming back. Seems that the dog had been fond of cooked food (yes, normal rice and stuff)... lolz.. pampered by the previous japanese owner it seems. Not knowingly, he was fed with the normal cooked food which have salt contents and the new owner is now trying to change the feeding habit for it. And of course, the poor dog have to relearn all the commands in English again. "come here", "sit", "wait","shake hands".... lolz... very well done.... errr.... sayonara?.... lolz...

Oh, and also, it's the 6th day of our... 2 meals a day resolution.... wonder how my other friend are doing. Getting hungry? lolz.

No comments: