Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Recovery!

It was an affirmation to the remma word of God on Sunday. I could feel the recovery proccess taking place the last 2 days. The amplified heartbeat and breathlessness is no more as I go about my daily activities. The set of BP readings taken over the last 3 days averaged 125/84. This looks remarkable as I used to averaged slightly higher than this.

Looking back, I guess there were various factors that affected my health over the past month. That can of 'what-ever-had-happened-to-it' fruit cocktail definitely is one of the main contributing factor. Coupled by the sore-throat and flu symptoms, it sure took a long time for me to 'flush' out the undesirable stuff that's affecting me bodily. Now that I am on the road to recovery, I guess will be extra conscientious on maintaining my health and well-being.

This episode is really an awakening event and gives me a first hand experience of what it means to be robbed of my health. I am also glad that it gives me a chance once again to experience the love and provision of God in my life.

All praises to Him......

No comments: