Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gladness of heart!

It was such a beautiful morning today. And feeling well enough, I thought I had better go get some exercise. It's almost 2 mths since I last done that. This last 2 mths was a roller coaster ride for me, health wise as well as my faith in God. But all praises to His wonderful name! I know I am definitely on the mend now. The blood pressure is a stable average of 120/80 now, though it did fluctuate a little, now and then. I will have to monitor it for another week or so. I believe, as God had always restored, that my restoration would be more than a 100-fold. I look forward to the day when I can declare that I am healthier and better than before.


Didn't want to over-exert myself, I took a slow walk down the familiar park connector. Meet some of the regular folks there. One of them, Patricia did agree that that can of 'whatever-had-happened-to-it' fruit cocktail is definitely the main culprit. The toxin is likely be acting up against my body. She mentioned that one of her friend was sick for a whole 9 mths after he swam in the polluted waters off HK in order to make some repairs to his boat. I am glad that this episode is definitely teaching me many valuable lessons.


On the way back, I passed by the old place where I used to live. The flats are all demolished now. The plot of land looked so empty. No, I am not being sentimental. After all, I stayed only about 6 years in the area and there is really not much attachment to it. Went up to one of the neighbouring flat to get a view..... wonder what are they going to do with the plot of land. It's such a large area!


Okay, time of church service now. How glad am I, to be going to the house of the Lord!

No comments: