Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Reunion

The first few times of involvement with the volunteering work was easy enough. Simple tasks but very manual. Guess this is why they would need volunteers to help out. It would not be productive to have full-time staff working on these. Was chatting casually with the lady in-charge of donor care when we talked about which church I was attending. She mentioned that the finance manager is also attending the church where I used to be, years ago. Perhaps we might know each other. Luara? Well, I guess not. Her's not a familar face when she came over. But, she could call out my name almost immediately! A little shocked.... am I so well known? lolz.....

So finally, the truth is that she's was with me during the secondary 1 & 2 days! Ofcourse I can recall her name, but it's been such a long time since we went on our separate ways after Sec 4, so I really cannot recognise her. She's been in the organisation for some time now and had joined my previous church after I had left. No wonder we never met. There's really so much to catch up on. But honestly, of the school years, Sec 1 & 2 years were not the times where I treasure most. Was it because of the form teacher? Very likely.... even Luara mentioned her dislike of him. Guess will arrange for lunch one day to really catch up.

No comments: