Thursday, January 31, 2008

heaviness...

It was a long long time since I last felt tears welling up in my eyes, but this morning, as I read the blog of one of my dear friend and ex-collegue, I couldn't help but felt so heavy for her.... didn't know that she went through those painful times of lost.... my heart goes out to her.

http://prilla80.blogspot.com/2008/01/resting-place-for-baby-peter-finally.html

Time had gone by all too quickly.... when she left our company, it was for her further studies. She's such a petite little girl, sweet and always full of laughter and joy. Reading her thoughts and what she went through gave an insight into her life. Saddened and heavy, I can only pray on her the peace of God, and the comfort of our Comforter...... but perhaps 10 yrs too late.

I guess no words can describe the heaviness...... but my LORD understands.

Shalom, shalom...........

1 comment:

prilla said...

just saw yr blog. thks 4 the prayers. i believe such sad things happen 4 a higher purpose - so dun feel too bad for me. i probably would not hv been a better mom to my lovely daughter now if not 4 such hurdles in life :>
take care.